Friday, July 1, 2016

One Way To Hell By Nicholas Baker

Crooked Hilary is and will face time behind bars my friends. She has Anger Management and she needs help. I've been hearing that she had a Secrete Meeting on her private jet with Bubba Clinton and talked about the Grand kids.

After Hilary came the guys walked off the plane. She's the reason why the Muslims are attacking us. On July 4th 2016 there will be a terror attack on Walt Disney World on the Magic Castle but it scares me my friends.

Donald J. Trump wants to get rid of the Terror Attacks my friends and there are a lot of people who being scared to death and their afraid to go to Disney World because of the Terror Attack. I bet that Walt Disney himself is rolling in his Grave right now because his dream is being destroyed. I wouldn't like it if somebody blows up my dream. I would turn in my Grave if somebody destroys my dream. If I had an amusement park built how I dreamed I wanted it to be. And a Muslim destroys 20 years later. I wouldn't be too happy I would hunt the guy who did it.

I know Crooked Hilary is laughing right now because she is welcoming the Middle Eastern men. I know that the FBI wants to cuff her and stuff her. If the terrorist blow up the Castle you know World War III is going to begin. And I hope it doesn't happen my friends. The Shake is stirring up trouble right now my friends. It wouldn't be fireworks going off on Fourth of July it will be the Castle blowing up. And Barack Hussein Obama will be cheering when the Terrorist Attack happens.

He was cheering when the World Trade Center went down. He was happy that New York was destroyed on September 11, 2001 and he's a Muslim himself. Crooked Hilary wants this to happen my friends she wants the terrorist attack to happen.  

But I know the the FBI is going to cuff and stuff Bubba Clinton he's insane my friends. But I know that the Former President Bill Clinton is going to go to jail with his wife. This is getting out of hand way too much my friends. I hope that they repent from their sins my friends.

I hope that the Clinton's repent from their sins because it's not funny. Where were they sins the attack in Orlando Florida in the night club? Were they at the White House? Or were they at home sleeping? I hope the FBI tosses them behind bars. and have them spend life behind bars.


Terror Attack At Walt Disney World 

But there was a man who was getting phone calls from a man with an thick Indian Accent and saying that he wants to blow up the Magic Castle and ISIS had a picture of lightening hitting the Castle is the Shake is just imagining things or is he really going to do it.
                                               
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment