Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Why The UN Vehicles Are Here In America? By Nicholas Baker

This bothers me my friends that the UN Military Vehicles were spotted in Virginia on I-81. The Question is why are they here? Does anybody know why they're here. They were on flatbed Trucks. Swat Vehicles and Medical Vehicles on Flat Bed Trucks. The UN was covered with paper but the wind blew it off. They tried the best as they could to cover it up.

Well it's not good when an American people spotted the vehicles on Flat Bed Trucks. Is it because the United Kingdom left them? Or is it something different? Who knows what they're doing here.

Nothing has bothered me this much before my friends. I've never been scared like this before. The European Union is here in America. But People are freaking out over this right now. This doesn't scare me my friends. It angers me that the European Union is here to spy on us. It annoys me with all the crap that is going on around here. Are They really trying to start World War III? It seams like it my friends and I have a feeling something that dumb will happen.

But I know that God has something in stores for them. They're going to get a brutal awaking my friends. I know that Donald J. Trump is going to fire back on these guys. I know what's going to happen and why it's going to happen. Because he helped the British People walk away from the European Union. But Crooked Hilary maybe involved in this. But the question is Where is Barack Hussein Obama? That's right he's playing golf. a President shouldn't be playing golf. he should be fighting back on this mess.

But does he care? No he does not care about the American people. It annoys me that America is not the America that I was born in twenty years ago. Things are falling apart my friends and it's not even funny anymore. We must find ways to fight back and hit hard. Europe is looking for trouble and they know it. Just because their Slaves are gone they want to fight us to try to get them back. But I know the British wouldn't want to go back to them.

They are enjoying their freedom and they're partying and hooting and hollering because they are free from the hands of Lucifer and they're enjoying the freedom that they got. Donald Trump did what he promised my friends. And the European Union is pissed off about it. But boohoo my friends they're enjoying their freedom from you. And I know they're happy because the wait is off their shoulders.

  See this flag my friends? But you won't see it anymore. You know why? Because they United Kingdom left them. They separated themselves from them. This victory was the most historical that I ever seen in my entire life my friends.

But Europe is chasing them and they want them back so that they could use them and abuse them once again as they did before. But I know that the Prime Minister won't allow that to happen. He's happy and he doesn't have to deal with the bull crap anymore my friends.
The Muslims would love to have them back my friends. Who wants a Muslim to be mayor of London? Not I! I don't want one in my City. I don't want a Muslim in the City of Port Jervis. There's now way in hell I would allow that to happen. I don't wants to see the churches being burned to the ground. Not my church they're not. And they sure is not going to touch my camp.

When we fight and hit them hard. But we're going to hit them as hard has we could to knock them off their feet. Give them a good blow to the ground my friends. Right in the nostrils knock the snot out of them. And that Donald Trump is doing knocking the snot out of them. And getting the grin off their faces. The Europeans are walking around their nose in the air like they're stuck up.

Crooked Hilary is stuck up and she knows it too. She knows what she's like my friends. We don't want a President with a Snotty Attitude. We want a President with a calm manner. And respects people and give back to their community. Take care of our veterans and not leave them on the streets. We don't want that my friends. I am tired of our Veterans being on the streets. Get them off the stress and put them in a safe home with a nice warm meal to eat.

I know that they're tired of heating at a soup kitchen everyday. Give them what they want my friends and tell the Government how it is. Put them in their place and I hope that Donald J. Trump will give our boys a nice home to live in. But Fox News, CNN, CBS, ABC all of them are bad mouthing him. Calling him a clown and putting a wig on him to dress him up like a woman.

That's what Liberals do my friends and they're disrespectful and they stand and burn our American Flags. They've been doing that for the past eight years since Barack Hussein Obama became President of the United States and ruined it. Crashed it to the ground and people love him. They say that he's a great president and he's giving them what they want. That's a scam my friends and when he said that he was going to give us fee healthcare. That was a scam the medical bills are way up.

The president doesn't know what he's talking about my friends and he knows it. Don't listen to anything he says my friends. We must tell Lucifer how it is and put him in his place. Because I know God has anointed Donald Trump and he said "Don't touch him he's the anointed one" and I knew he was going to be president and since I've seen him on television on the show Apprentice I knew right there and then he was going to be the next President. 

No comments:

Post a Comment